The central theme of the Learning Communities (LC) in the second semester is on technological innovation. Because of its content, the LC is closely connected to the course Outlining and Implementing Innovation Strategy (OIIS, Block 2a). Based on the same technological innovation central theme, in the second week of Block 2b a three day excursion is being organized. We then kindly extend our invitation to join the Hannover Messe, Airbus, and Beck’s Brewery. We are planning to bring together two groups of IEM Second Year Students that will be accompanied by LC coaches and teachers.
The university will cover the following expenses:
1. Transportation (by private bus).
2. Accommodation at the Bremen City Center for two nights. Breakfast included.
3. Entrance to the Hannover Messe, the Airbus tour (group 1, 24 students) and Beck’s Brewery tour (group 2, 26 students).
Conditions for enrolment
1. Be an active student of the second year IEM program.
2. If you registered and do not show up at the event, an amount of 50 euros will be withdrawn from your bank account.
3. We need your passport number to satisfactorily book the entrance to the Hannover Messe and Airbus.
4. If spaces are available by the Week 15: 9 – 13 Apr 2018, also we will extend the invitation to First, Third and Fourth Year IEM students.
What: LC Excursion
When: 23 - 25 of April 2018
For Whom: Everyone, but preference is given to second year students and older
Please login to view all participants