The central theme of the Learning Communities (LC) in the second semester is on technological innovation. Therefore a two day excursion in block 2b is organized based on this theme. We will visit Lufthansa Technik in Hamburg and SWB in Bremen on the 7th and 8th of may. A preparation meeting is organized on the 23 of April from 11:00-13:00, which is mandatory to join the trip. This trip is free of charge and will give priority to second year IEM students, but is now also open to other students. The second year students can subscribe till the 5th of April, after this subscription will be opened for other students as well.
The university will cover all the following expenses:
- Transportation (by private bus).
- Accommodation at the Hamburg City Center for one nights. Breakfast included.
- Entrance to Lufthansa Technik and SWB Bremen.
To subscribe for this fantastic trip fill in all the information in the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/75WnwQLSSxseGE1n2 (Make sure you are logged in with your student email in google otherwise the link will not work)
Be aware: first comes first serves!!
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact the Learning Community Coached or sent an email to: IEMLCSecondYear@rug.nl
The Learning Community Coaches
1. Be an active student of the second year Learning Community IEM program.
2. The trip is free of charge although showup and active participation is expected if you do not meet these requirements an amount of 50 Euros will be withdrawn from your bank account by Lugus.
3. Attend the preparation meeting on the 23 of april
4. To subscribe for this free trip to Hamburg and Bremen fill in all the information in the following link.
What: LC Excursion
When: 7th & 8th of May 2018
Where: Bremen & Hamburg
For Whom: Everyone