On the 9th of February, the IEM Degree Programme and Lugus organise the first IEM Family Day! On this day, you can bring your parents and/or brother/sister to our beloved city of Groningen and show them around our faculty. The day will start at 13:00, so your family has time to come from all over the place to visit Groningen. At 17:00, you can do someting together with your parents and the parents of your study friends. The whole programme is as follows:
The programme is as follows:
- 13:00 Welcome with coffee and tea
- 13:15 Introduction by Gerald Jonker (Programme Director BSc IEM) & Gijs Slosser (Chairman TBV Lugus)
- 13:45 Lecture about IEM related topic
- 14:15 Parallel Session 1: Campus tour & Interactive Workshop
- 15:15 Parallel Session 2: Campus tour & Interactive Workshop
- 16:15 Drinks
- 17:00 Closing
Make sure that you tell your parents in time about this event, so they can block the day in their agendas. See you there!
What: Family Day
When: 9th of February, 13:00-17:00
Where: Zernike Campus
For whom: Everyone
Keep in mind the consequences of absenteeism, which can be found here.
Please login to view all participants